The course is run in partnership with Vale Wildlife Hospital and is being held at The Vale Wildlife Hospital near Tewkesbury (GL20 7AN)
It runs from 9am until around 4.30-5pm and must be booked and paid for through the BHPS by phone on 01584 890 801.
The course costs £70 per person, but if you have been on the BHPS rehabilitator directory for a year or more, we will subsidise the cost by 50%, meaning we will pay £35 towards your space and it will cost you just £35.
You will need to bring your own lunch, but hot drinks will be available.
We have 25 spaces available for the next course date on Friday 8 March 2024 – please call us on 01584 890 801 to book your space.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
· a brief introduction to Vale Wildlife Hospital
· legal aspects
· zoonotic risks
· initial examination & assessment
· fluid therapy
· administering fluids (practical session)
· worried about green ‘poo’?
· ongoing care
· includes a full colour course book containing all the information covered on the day and much more, plus a certificate of course completion.